Personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth and gender and other information you have provided to us through your use of our websites (personal information).
COLLECTION AND USE
We may collect, hold and disclose your personal information that we collect about you (including the personal information you provide to us and that we obtain from third parties or through third party technology) for a number of purposes including the following:
• To personalise any future communications to you.
• To manage and develop our promotions and to contact you in relation to our promotions, including if you are a winner of a particular promotion.
• To measure the effectiveness of and to improve the relevance of internet advertising and promotional emails.
• For our administrative purposes and for internal record keeping.
• To carry out aggregated statistical data and analysis or market research.
• To combine the information we collect with other information we collect about you or that third parties collect from you, to learn about your interests and preferences so we can provide you with an improved online experience, improve our products and services and identify suitable offers and promotions you might be interested in.
• To send marketing materials to you which include but are not limited to emails, texts or notifications relating to our brands, products, promotions or services or those of our related companies or strategic partners.
• To undertake customer service activities such as responding to any queries, comments or complaints you may have.
• To comply with relevant laws and regulations.
• For any specific purpose which we notify you at the time your personal information is collected.
We will not share your personal information with third parties except:
• We may publish your name in connection with a promotion if you are a winner.
• To third party data processing agents to assist us in providing products to you.
• Where necessary and only to the extent necessary for the third parties to provide services to us in connection with our promotions.
• To Third party organisations for the purpose of conducting market research or business analysis for us.
• To other third parties as required or permitted by law.
We have electronic and physical security measures in place to protect against loss, access and misuse and, alteration and/or unauthorised disclosure of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to do everything reasonably possible to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us and we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information where our security measures have been breached.
Where you have authorised us to disclose your personal information to third parties, their use and maintenance of your personal information is outside our control and we accept no responsibility or liability for such third party use.
Browser or “web” cookies are small text files that are sent by a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are generally used to improve your experience of a website (e.g. by remembering preferences you have set) to track site usage.
The types of Advertising Features implemented on our website may include:
• Remarketing with Google Analytics
• Google Display Impression Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform integrations
• Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
You can read Google’s privacy statement, and access a Google Analytics opt-out tool, at the Google Privacy Center. On occasion, Pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs and similar technologies may also be used by us or our third party service providers to measure the success of marketing campaigns and complete statistics about site usage. Furthermore, and as is common practice, we may identify and compile information concerning you IP address (a number automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider) which helps us to calculate site usage levels, diagnose technical problems and administer our websites.
Our promotions may contain links to third party websites or applications. These third party websites may have different privacy policies and security measures. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third party website or applications.
Your participation in our promotions is governed by any applicable Terms and Conditions of Entry. Please read these carefully, as you agree to them by your entry to the relevant promotion.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications relating to our brands, products, promotions, services or those of our related companies and strategic partners at any time by following the opt out instructions provided.
CONTACTING US ABOUT PRIVACY
If you wish to contact us about your privacy, including corrections to your personal information you may contact us at:
Sanford & Sons Fishmonger Limited
22 Jellicoe Street